Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The opposite of an A

okay. I just need to get this out of my system so i can move on with my life.

Test 1 didn’t go so well. I flunked chemistry and mathematics. I failed. Now i don’t feel so good. I might look like i’m clueless most of the time but i don’t usually fail in tests. but asasi sains is way different than school.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know where to go from here. I don’t know what i’m going to choose for degree courses, or if i’m even qualified to apply.  I’m not good at biology chemistry or physics or math. And i’m not that good in English either You can clearly see that from my writing. So now i don’t know what to do.

And it doesn’t help that i’m the only failure in e8. i feel like the dumbest kid in there. i am the dumbest kid in there. This is bad. This is not good.

I have to seriously consider changing my way of studying. Maybe join a study group or something.

Glad i got that out of my system. Now i need to like wipe my memory about failing test 1 so that i can focus on the finals or something.

anyway thanks for reading..

0 comments:

Post a Comment