Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The difference between fact and opinion

It’s important to know that there is a clear difference between fact and opinion and stuff that are relevant and irrelevant.

For example: I suck at math and chemistry. FACT. Cuz i failed on both subjects.

I can still get an A on future tests and finals. OPINION. Cuz the fact says otherwise.

 

Now for relevant and irrelevant. Relevant is important. Irrelevant is the total opposite.

Finals is on 27 March which is like 3 or 4 weeks away. RELEVANT. Very relevant.

I want to puke and then scream and the cry. IRRELEVANT. Cuz no one cares.

I’m not mad. I’m not upset. Just a little stressed out. Ok i’m really stressed out but who isn’t?!!!

Enough about me. I hate it when i talk about myself in this blog. It makes me look like a self centered freak!

One last example: You are the only one I know that can pull off that look and still look hot and cute all at the same time. So don’t ever change. RELEVANT.

Farah

0 comments:

Post a Comment